For our largest affiliates we offer the option of Pay-Per-Signup (PPS).
Payouts are as follows:
$30 per sign-up until your total payout exceeds $600 in a calendar month (about 20 sign-ups, but may kick in sooner because of the 5% Tier 2 payments you also get), afterwhich you are then paid $35 for each sign-up until the whole thing resets at the beginning of the next month. Your checks are still issued weekly.
The PPS Program is 'by invite only', but you may ask to join if you meet the following conditions:
Of course, we reserve the right to decline switching you over to the PPS Program, and we reserve the right to remove you from the PPS Program (and move you back to the Percentage Plan) at any time.
- You must be an affiliate under the Percentage Plan for at least two months.
- You must have sent at least 40 sign-ups during the last two months (or a recent two month period) - that's 2 signups every 3 days on average. You must be able to maintain this rate.
- You must have an acceptable refund/chargeback rate. There is no fixed number. We look at your stats and make the judgement on a case-by-case basis. You should have few, if any, refunds or chargebacks issued to members referred by you.
- You must have the setting "Allow Webmaster to View Address" in your CCBill account set to "Yes", and leave it set that way. This is so we can verify your country of business (see below). We may also ask you for your phone number and call you.
- Your country of business (the address where your checks go) must be one of the following: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Denmark or Great Britain.
Contact us here if you would like to switch to the PPS Program. Be sure to include your affiliate id so we can verify the information above.